Monday 21 February 2011

Hop Farm Festival

I have never professed this before, but I love Twitter. The immediacy of news, the engagement with like-minded strangers (sounds like a recommendation for a dating site...) and the fact that I can write about scallops and have fabulous people like @Besidethesea tweeting me back a fab pic of a plate of scallops. Beautiful.

However, on this occasion, I love it because I have been stalking the @HopFarmFestival page for news on the line-up for this year's Hop Farm Festival. I have tweeted and re-tweeted and have been waiting with baited breathe for the moment the line-up can be announced.

wait for it....The EAGLES! BRYAN FERRY! BRANDON FLOWERS! DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE! 10CC and more to be announced, which leaves me even more giddy...

Last year's line-up was also pretty rocking and I mentioned it in this post: http://beautystylegossip.blogspot.com/2010/05/hop-farm-festival.html but was gutted when I couldn't attend due to a number of ridiculous reasons.

Get your ass on the site and snap up your tickets now:

http://www.hopfarmfestival.com/home.aspx#/home.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment