Monday 7 June 2010

Superdrug Restoring Skin Care Oil

I have come across the latest offering from fast-becoming beauty gurus, Superdrug. They seem to be challenging the big guns and offering cheaper and often better quality products these days and this new product looks set to remain on trend.
Launching in stores this week, Restoring Skin Care Oil is recommended for mature, dry and irritated skin - helping reduce the appearance of stretch marks, scarring, blemishes, uneven skin tone and curses like age spots. I am super-keen to try this little gem - especially on my recent scarring. As you know, I have mentioned the condition Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, so my skin is always in need of something to keep it even. I have used Bio Oil in the past and use Decleor Neroli Essence on my face
so I am going to give this a whirl and report back. At £6.49 and containing 8 natural oils including, sweet almond and canola, it is bargainous!
www.superdrug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment