Friday 18 June 2010

Elsie Belle


I found this website about a year ago and have been attempting to purchase a scrabble tile necklace with my initial on for longer than I care to remember. Evertime I logged on I would see that 'K' was indeed sold out and I would have to wait until next time.
Well, wait no longer!
I have finally purchased my beautifully necklace and expect it in the post imminently!
While on the Elsie Belle website, I was amazed by the sheer range and diversity of product, most of it under £20! Bonus.
I spotted a couple of gems in the form of this Honey Honey necklace for £14.95 and I Spy necklace for the same price. Bargains. I do love a necklace that will inspire converstion and get people talking about what they love.
Elise Belle features, in abundance, vintage inspired jewellery that can only make you smile. Hello big grin when I pop my scrabble tile round my neck! WOOP.
visit: Elsiebelle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment