Friday 19 August 2011

Vanessa Bruno Limited Edition Winter Collection

I LOVE Vanessa Bruno. A few years back I had some beautiful peices from Vanessa bruno @ La Redoute - including suede slouch booties, long silk dresses and a gorgeous tailored jacket. After the house burnt down I didn't return to La Redoute to get any more bits - it just made me remember the beautiful things I had lost.
I may, however have changed my mind...


Vanessa bruno Limited Edition Winter 11/12 for La Redoute:
Blush dress £75
Brown silk shirt dress £85
Sweater with Diamante detail £85

Beautiful muted tones - perfect to accesorize with a tight maroon pencil skirt, rose gold jewellery and super high heels. I am a big fan of some of the hosiery hitting thr High Street, so why not team the dresses with beautiful stockings or hold ups.

La Redoute stockists number: 0844 842 2222

No comments:

Post a Comment