Wednesday 30 September 2009

Midnight Blue Princess Fearne

Radio 1 DJ Fearne Cotton rocked an awesome midnight blue, velvet playsuit last night - so beautiful it had me weeping into my keyboard...
The rock chic, added a little effortless glamour to the MacMillan De'Longhi art auction in the big smoke last night.
I love her lace tights and sexy hair - I must confess I am not a fan of green on handbags or clothes...not really sure why? LOVE IT on jewels though...

Max the midnight blue with Chanel Le Vernis in Blue Satin and some sexy lace tights from My Tights.

I have however, found some gorgeous stockings from lingerie and hosiery expects, Ann Summers. Although they are stockings, which can be a little harder to wear, imagine them under a hot silk dress! Lush. £6

www.chanel.com

www.annsummers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment