Friday 18 June 2010

Liz Earle Hair

FINALLY.
I am beyond excited to try this new range.
Liz Earle has finally launched her range of haircare products and I could not find a better time to start wearing nappies. Yes, I am THAT excited.
Liz Earle saved my skin. I suffer from allergies/eczema and due to several other personal reasons I am prone to hormonal break-outs - not good when dining with the in-laws/attending important meetings/trying to wangle a pay rise/seduce the BF....Then I tried Cleanse and Polish and voila my skin saw a vast improvement - as did my friends after I mentioned the genius of Liz Earle. My grandmother and Great Aunt are also huge fans thanks to the 'word of mouth' tactics I employed..
So, when I heard she we going to be launching a haircare range, I was intrigued to see what the organic genius had to offer.
After working on the range with her team for six years, the collection will consist of one shampoo for all hair types. This is complemented by three conditions: Normal, Dry/Damaged and Oily. The products will be in selected stores and online in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment