Wednesday 9 June 2010

Decleor Aromessence Neroli

I have always enjoyed Decleor products, yet I have found that I have rarely written about them. On that note, please read on. I am raving about Decleor Aromessence Neroli today and its sheer magnificence. Genius.
I have started using it again after a period of leaving my skin to fester...in fact trying alternative treatments, but once again I am back to an old faithful.
With ingredients including: Neroli, Sandalwood, Petitgrain, Sage, Parsley and Juniper Berry Essential Oils, what more could you ask for?
I have found it particularly useful in levelling out my skin and correcting any flaws - perfect on my chin, where due to hormones I can be prone to one or two blemishes every now and again. I cleanse and massage a couple of drops into my face and neck, focusing on key areas that beauty therapist/guru Nichola Joss taught me back in the day. Using fingers gently massage along the ridge above your cheeks bones, just below the delicate eye area and you will definitely start to notice an improvement within the month. This technique helps eliminate puffiness and retention and promotes healthy lymph movement. I guess it is a mini facial/lymphatic drainage.
Happy cleansing!

No comments:

Post a Comment