Monday 14 March 2011

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

Estee Lauder's new range of palettes and varnishes under the Bronze Goddess colletion has got me a little bit excited about the arrival of summer. As a young journalist writing my beauty pages, I used to be sent a jiffy bag of treats almost every day - filling my weekends with tons of reviews for my pages in the magazines. Estee Lauder always sent gorgeous products, but it was the Bronze Goddess range that stood out for me one summer. The scent on every product was mesmerising and the oil especially left my skin glowing and smelling gorgeous.
The latest collection looks just as promising. Inspired by "hues from the surf and sand" the new LE Bronze Goddess Island Oasis EyeShadow Palette contains six shades that will suit every skintone. Each contains iridescent pigments to add radiance and shades include: copper, bronze, gold and coral, turquoise, seashell pink, silver and seaweed.
Personally, I am a big fan of the seaweed...green and purple shades bring out the colour of my hazel eyes, so this will be applied with care followed by a tonne of mascara. Can't be having piggy eyes.
The collection also includes Limited Edition Bronze Goddess ShadowStick Duos in Gold Bronze and Pink Teal. These are water resistant pencils - perfect for the pool. Or a nice sweaty workout in the gym. Think I know where I would rather be...
Try the newest lipgloss for the summer - Pure Color Gloss, Limited Edition Sun Burst Sparkle. Cutie lips - this is also one of the only lip glosses that delivers shine without stickiness. A nice juicy fly does spoil ones look. Especially if you're on a date....bugalicious...

No comments:

Post a Comment