Monday 11 August 2008

Beautiful new autumn Chanel collection

I must admit that when it comes to anything shiny and shimmery I am a sucker.

So when the new collection from Chanel landed on my desk, I was slobbering away like a big, hulky dog with a bone.
I am loving shade Kaleidoscope, so this new shade was heaven for me also.
(for some strange reason, looking at my screen as I type, the bottle is blue and not gold in the image...)
Imagine a palace filled with all the jewels imaginable and you have this wonderful gold.
mmmmm, heaven.
The new collection by Global Creative Director Peter Phillips, is sure to keep tongues wagging, so keep a look out!
Le Vernis Gold Fiction: House of Fraser, Boots, Harrods, Selfridges.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Can you please add our shop link to your site?

    http://www.whynotfashion.com

    Thanks in advance,

    ReplyDelete