Thursday 27 August 2009

Hot Things in my world

1: Crafting. This week I am: creating belts, necklaces and headbands (a la Nicole Richie) using pearls, ribbon, safety pins and buttons.
Check out this fab site for ideas: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/
AMAZING and so inspirational

2: The Lovely Bones Trailer. I am re-reading. Nuff said.

3: Selling you wares on ebay. I myself and getting rid of a pair of unworn Christian Louboutins as seen on Penelope Cruz, Kelly Brook and Angelina.

4: Doing good deeds, Ok, so this week: Taking my dear mama to the Royal Day Spa in Tunbridge Wells, Kent (look out for review feature) to cheer her up; writing a list of inspirational books for my pal to read now that she is moving back to London to work and will face a long commute; editing a series of photographs for my great aunt and finally - offering to host Christmas as my house again this year. In 2007, two weeks after I had moved into my new apartment, I cooked for 13 people. I must admit my nan cooked the turkey, mama cooked the beef and I cooked the pork, but the list included.
Starters: Stuffed mushrooms or Prawn Cocktail
Main: Two trays of goose-fat cooked crispy roast pots, a bowl of Dijon mustard mash, two dishes of cauliflower cheese, pigs in blankets, two trays of Yorky puds (that's about 40!) cabbage, pancetta and chestnuts, spring greens, glazed carrots, brussell sprouts, mixed veg and finally gravy.
Pudding: Home made, extremely flammable Trifle in beautiful crystal dish, homemade Yule log, Flaming Christmas Pudding and fruit. YUM

5: WUTHERING HEIGHTS. OMG. First Ed and Gemma and now Tom and Charlotte. Starts this Bank Holiday Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment