Thursday 1 October 2009

Cowshed

As a fan of all things natural and friend to a Vegan and Veggie, I am very aware of the number of animal products that are crammed into everyday beauty products and toiletries.
As a consumer of all things beautiful, I do try and exercise caution and practice what I preach when it comes to purchasing products. As a teenager I literally lived in Body Shop and then I discovered Urban Decay, another animal-friendly form start-to-finish brand.
I discovered the amazing Cow Shed a couple of years ago and am obsessed with their products and brand awareness. They use completely organic and natural products, apart from beeswax and Wildflower honey - and as a trainee beekeeper myself, I am completely happy with this.
As I have mentioned in previous posts, I have been struggling to come to terms with my house burning down and have been trying to find a 'happy place' for all my pent-up emotions and fears and thought this was the perfect time to write about Cowshed again.
Check out the beautifully packaged range of candles, in Seductive, Invigorating and Balancing fragrances. From £28

I am also in love with the Knackered Cow Relaxing Bath Massage Oil. From £16. The perfect way to unwind after a hard and stressful day.

If you have yet to discover Cowshed, please, please head to your nearest Fenwick or John Lewis and stock up. The candle and oil are so rich, they will go a long way, so don't be put off by the price tag if you're feeling the pinch.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment