Tuesday 11 May 2010

Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless Bra

I have been itching to get my hands on this genius bra since its release and I am pleased to say I am now the proud owner of breasts that don't resemble cowpats in a strapless dress.
As the fortunate (or so at least I'm told) owner of 32/34F boobies I struggle to find a good bra that offers support and sexiness for a reasonable ching.

After hearing about the sheer AMAzinggggness of this bra, I finally got round to ordering one courtesy of Next.

Come a bleary eyed Saturday morning, I was woken by the incessant poundings of my impatient Next Directory lady, who handed me a beautiful blue, plastic package filled with goodies; including my brassiere.

Five mins and a cup of coffee later, I was bouncing from the ceiling having finally discovered a bra that keeps me in despite my vigorous exertions. By happy fortune, my BFF lives two apartments below me and was greeted with a pair of, what I can only describe as Jordan-esque mammoths in my effort to demonstrate how lush this bra truly is. I whipped my boob tube down and flashed them while she stared at me and said: "What the f**k are you doing?" - I had realised that I hadn't explained myself and had simply strolled into her flat and got my tits out. Joy.


Design: Concealed support, microfibre, seamfree - brilliant. Perfect for a floaty dress or equally a clingy t-shirt. Comes in Black or Nude and a new lace design.


Test:

Dancing Saturday night = Brilliant

Jumping for joy and bruising my legs on the seat in front of me at Chelsea = Fan-bloody-tastic


Three days on and I am still raving about this innovative bra. Go out and grab yourself one right this second. http://www.next.co.uk/ http://www.wonderbra.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment