Tuesday 31 May 2011

Interview: Abi from The Zutons

Chat with Abi harding from The Zutons



Radio 1 Big Weekend. What an amazing weekend. One of the biggst highlights was getting to meet Abi from The Zutons - who I love. She is amazing...her hair, her style, her effortless chic. Top chick.
She looked amazing in her Diane Von Furstenberg playsuit and Stella McCartney pumps.
BSG: You look amazing as usual, what are you wearing?
AH: DVF and Stella; I love these two designers and I love to wear things that are different. I am a huge fan of the High Street, but to be honest, I have to look elsewhere a lot of the time cos' I like my style to be very individual.
BSG: What do you look for in an outfit?
AH: It has to stand out. No matter what. I like colourful outfits and if I see something that catches my eye I just have to have it.
BSG: Why did you choose this particular outfit today?
AH: Well, I had found this amazing t-shirt in Miss Selfridge that looked exactly like one that Dave wore for every gig. I bought it and thought, yeah I'm gonna wear this and we will match. Lucky I didn't wear it that night: I saw a girl in the front row wearing the very same t-shirt. I was mortified!
This stood out to me and I knew it would be comfy and cool too - it is so hot today!
Thanks Abi, we love you even more.
Here is the link to Cosmopolitan.co.uk - I covered the event for them and had a chat with the likes of Colin Murray and Jo Whiley - when she was pregnant (looking fantastic as ever)

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/lifestyle/radio-ones-big-weekend-festival-report-82101?click=img_sr

No comments:

Post a Comment