Thursday 2 June 2011

New Cid i-gel

I am definitely an eyeliner kinda gal. Since I was 12 an started experimenting with make-up, eyeliner has always been a staple within my make-up bag and I have played with liquid, powder, gel and pencil. One of my favourites is the Guerlain Terracotta Eyes Loose Powder. It offers the wearer the option of a slick, precise line or equally, a smudgy, smokey effect that looks great with dramatic shadow and neat eyebrows.
So you can imagine my excitement when I get the chance to play with the New
I opted for the Indigo and loved it. The small, slanted firm bristle brush is really accurate, making this the perfect tool for people just dipping their toes in the eyeliner pond. With one swipe you can achieve a perfect line and feline flick. 
I let the first coat dry and swept the brush over once again for a more intense colour. The colour pops and looks clean, however, like with a nail polish, a second coat always gives it a better finish.
With three shades to a pot, it allows you to experiment to your hearts content.
Buy here 
From £19

No comments:

Post a Comment