Thursday 15 April 2010

Tracie Giles

I am hugely lusting after the deliciousness that is Tracie Giles and finally achieving perfect eyebrows courtesy of her unique techniques.
With the trend for fuller, groomed eyebrows courtesy of Emma Watson for Burberry and The likes of Tamsin Eggerton, it has been a nightmare finding the perfect shade to match my eyebrows. I have always had relatively thin eyebrows and when shaped properly (when I can be bothered) they look great and really frame my face.
However, when discovering Tracie Giles, I realised I could achieve this look without having to style them everyday and once again the evening before I head out.
Tracie's Brow Definer and 3D Hair By Hair Perfect Brow treatment is the solution. Based at No 1 Harley Street, the semi permanent make-up lasts about 9-12 months.
Using the latest digital technology sourced from Germany, eyebrows are strengthened, defined, and shaped. The 3D Hair technique precisely replicates natural hair at microscopic level leaving the most flattering, natural-looking eyebrows.
Bring on the summer and eyebrows that frame my freckles!
Prices start from £495

No comments:

Post a Comment